background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nervous Nelly!

I have truly been trying to keep everything in perspective, remain positive, and let things play out accordingly. I would LIKE to believe that I have been doing a semi-good job at this, despite the craziness that is playing out at the office AND despite the fact that I don't have a critical document in my possession... yet.

Then WHY am I wigging out because the Travel Coordinator from Moscow has called me not once, but TWICE today to beg me to send her a copy of my new passport? She left me a message at 9:00 this morning asking for it, then called back at 1 p.m. to ask for it again! I let her know that I am at work and won't get to it until tonight (I tried checking out old e-mails hoping to find it attached to one of them, but alas, that isn't the case!). Perhaps it is because I am not altogether 100% sure I HAVE a copy of my new passport, although I am guessing somewhere in the mountains of paperwork I do as it was needed for my dossier.

More so, it is likely this has me frazzled because I have been trying to hard to be positive and optimistic about the BIG things that need to get done, that hearing about a "little thing" that I hadn't counted on being an issue, has gotten me unglued. Thank goodness for a crazy-busy workday today which should keep me blissfully occupied throughout the afternoon.

Here's to keeping my fingers crossed that I find a copy of that passport tonight!!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stay Positive! You are in the home stretch and everything is going to work out! Sending positive and calming thoughts your way!

Kristin said...

You'll find it, scan it and email it off and that will be done. Stay positive!

xo