background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Court dates!!!

Literally hot off the presses is that I JUST received my court dates!!! I am in utter disbelief (and a bit of a panic) that the dates are finally here!

Court is scheduled for February 2, so we need to leave here on January 30 to be there in time to visit RP (they built time in on the 1st - I am SO excited!), head to court, then come home on the 3rd. Yep - a whirlwind trip, but by my calculations the 10 day waiting period would be up (at the latest) on February 16!!!

My nerves are shot because I just found out from the FBI yesterday that my fingerprints are NOT done yet and I'm not looking forward to another 'go-round with them, so please keep your fingers crossed that everything is done and comes back ASAP.

There truly is light at the end of the tunnel - and with that, here we go!!! :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

WOO HOO!!! Oh Teri I am so excited for you and RP! The light at the tunnel is coming! Full steam ahead...

The fingerprint situation will get resolved. I have faith that it will be done soon. Keeping you and RP in my thoughts and prayers.

She'll be home soon!

xo