background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Finally - some GOOD news!!!

Yay - my FBI background clearance check is DONE and on the FedEx truck to be delivered to my home TODAY. WOO-HOO!!! I have lost countless hours of sleep worrying about what would happen if I didn't have it back, but Michael in the FBI's Customer Service department is my new BFF for getting this done for me!!! Now, if I could just get my passports with visas back AND get rid of yet another sinus infection, I would be dancing for joy (yes, literally!)!!!

A BIG thanks has to go out to family and friends for all your thoughts and prayers - as I've said before, I could not possible do all this without you guys! :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

WOO HOO!!! Fingerprints are off the checklist. Just a few more days and you will be on your way back to Russia!

Better to be sick this weekend instead of next - right? :)

Miss you tons!

xo