background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Focus on the positive, right?

So, as I have lamented time and time again, I STILL don't have my FBI fingerprint clearance yet, but the positive news for today is that my visa applications were delivered to the courier's home at 6:30 this morning! Yes, that's right - FedEx had them there at 6:30 a.m. Hopefully this is more than enough lead time to get our applications over to the Russian Consulate, then zoomed on back to us before next Friday!

I wonder if I could get the courier to drive to West Virginia to kick the FBI in gear... :)

I started reading over the questions to be prepared for answering in court and I'm nervous about the fact that I feel like I should be MORE nervous about the process. I know it's more than a formality, but everything is solid and I'm really hoping there aren't any red flags while I'm there that get sprung on me during the process. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I was assigned the female judge for court, but I'm hoping for all good, right???

This trying to be positive is really, really, REALLY hard... :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You have come this far. It's all good from here on out. Just a few more steps to complete, a couple more boxes to check and a second visit to take place. After that, it will be time to gear up to get your little girl and bring her home! We are getting to the final stretch!

Positive love, thoughts, vibes and prayers are coming your way.

It's all coming together.

xo