background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More random photos from the second visit

Have I mentioned how much I love my agency? How much I love the coordinators I have worked with there? My Russian coordinator (Svetlana1 - yes, there were two Svetlanas!) sent me all the instructions for preparing for court yesterday, but as a bonus she included some photos of our second visit with RP (the first visit she let me touch her without screaming bloody murder!), so I have included a couple more of my faves below:





Does her face not scream "I don't THINK so lady?!?!?!"




She seemed much better here - as long as we were walking and I let her lead the way she was fine with me, and actually started to relax a bit!





Time for a quick photo, then back to walking before she started to cry again. Poor little thing - she really had no idea what was going on, and all things considered she was a real trooper since we took her away from playing with her friends to spend time with us on the playground.

I can't wait to go back and see my little RP again. Her room is ready, the puppies are thrilled to be getting a baby sister (which I judge by their ever-wagging tails when I ask them if they are ready for a baby sister) and my family and I are BEYOND excited to finally be nearing the point where we can bring her home.... Hopefully they'll be more photos of her smiling and laughing instead of glaring at the camera here soon!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS UNTIL YOU GO BACK!

I love these new pictures. They are fabulous!!!

xo