background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

Leaving tomorrow...

At this time tomorrow my Mom and I will be in mid-air (hopefully anyway!) on our way back to St. Petersburg. I am excited and nervous all at the same time - excited to see my little RP (and more importantly, see if she remembers me!) and nervous about court. At least this time the anxiety is partially tempered by the fact that we've done this once before - flying into foreign airports, making connections, being picked up in a strange airport in a strange land where we do not speak the language, and you know what - we survived. :) Hopefully in a few short days everything will be official and the courts will agree that RP should come home with me and be a part of my forever family - wow! It seems like it has taken so long to get here, yet it seems almost surreal to believe that the process is winding down and finally coming to a close.

I can't wait for you all to meet her, to hold her, and to make her a part of your lives. Soon.... very, very soon....

No comments: