background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yes, another redesign!

To say I get bored easily would be an understatement, as you can probably tell by all my ramblings. Anyway, as much as I liked the last look of the blog, it still wasn't what I envisioned, so I perused a number of different blogs in Blogger to get an idea of what I could do to spruce mine up and voila! I found it! Welcome to the new and improved "Somedays and Mondays" (well, new and improved in my mind anyway!).

Hope you like it!

And yes, I am still NOT-patiently awaiting my travel dates for St. Petersburg. On the plus side, though, I did officially book my Disney Institute class and the travel agent is making my flight arrangements as I type! Look out Mickey, here I come! :)

No comments: