background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Getting antsy...

Now, I know I posted only a couple of days ago that I was trying to be patient and that I KNOW things will happen when they happen, and for a reason, but for some reason the waiting is absolutely killing me this week. I think it's by-and-large because I am gearing up to travel again next week and I SO wish it were to Russia. Yes, I know I'm headed to "the happiest place on Earth!" but I still wish it were Russia. We are now officially 4.5 weeks into this wait and I'm not sure how much longer my patience will hold out.

I want to hold my sweet RP as soon as possible, snuggle her, and let her know that I love her, and to finally bring her home to her family. NOT being in control and NOT being able to do that is pure and utter torture. At this point I'm not sure how other parents have survived this wait, let alone how some have done this multiple times.

So if you see me and I either lapse into tears or I bite your head off, PLEASE don't take it personally. I don't mean to and I certainly don't want to. I'm trying to contain the stress and channel it positively but please bear with me... as we all know patience is NOT one of my virtues!!! :)

No comments: