background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Update - Will the madness ever end?

So the agency told me to send them color copies of the photo collage and to have the social worker letter faxed to them and these should act as placeholders until the actual documents arrive. Additionally, my social worker came through and is copying and notarizing the letters again and has assured me that they will arrive in Springfield tomorrow. AND the wonderful woman in the Secretary of State's office told me she will ask the mail room to be on the lookout for a package for her from my social worker to process the documents right away, and everyone seems to be hopeful that they will arrive in Ohio before the weekend.

Whew! Now if only I physically felt better, but this will do! I kept looking at RP's pictures today telling myself that this is all worth it because SHE is worth it.

Thanks for those fingers being crossed - so far, so good (but please keep them crossed for a bit longer - I have a feeling I'm gonna need it!).

Oh, and while I had the agency on the phone I asked about travel dates - no such luck, as no one seems to know when I'll be invited to go. For today, I'll take the small success of getting documents coordinated AND that Moscow has asked for them - it indicates progress, right?

3 comments:

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

This is absolutely some progress! Yay for Moscow wanting your documents. Another step is complete and you are another day closer to meeting RP!

Teri said...

Thanks Kristin - I am getting so impatient, but you're right - any progress is still progress... :)