background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

The countdown continues...

So I made it back from Cali safe and sound am now anxiously awaiting news of when I can travel to St. Petersburg. It was two weeks ago today that I officially accepted my referral and it feels like a lifetime. I check e-mail about 1,000 times a day and check for voice mail about the same number of times, hoping and praying that there is news and dates for travel sometime in the near future. I am supposed to be attending a class at the Disney Institute in three weeks and am SO leery of booking everything in case I get "the call."

In the interim I am keeping myself semi-sane by trying to get everything bought and organized. I have a few onesies and pajamas and even a few outfits on top of the bedding, booster seat, and other stuff. My friends and family have also been helping in the sanity department by looking at her picture a million-bajillion times and listening to me go on and on and on... My mom and I are even going to the Frankfort Fall Festival this weekend to see if we can get some cute crafty stuff for little RP - but if anyone has any other suggestions as to how to keep my sanity (and make the waiting time fly!) I'm all ears!

No comments: