background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Finally - an update!

Woo-hoo - finally news to report! I received a call tonight from my coordinator that they have FINALLY received all of my paperwork and my file is going to Russia on Friday!!! There's still a ton of waiting ahead (like I posted earlier they are reporting an average of a 4 month wait for referrals, and possibly longer for singles... lucky me!) but finally, at long last, there is progress.

What next you ask? Yep - you guessed it - more waiting.... :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Another step complete!

New waiting period starts tomorrow!!! :) Better you never knew you would be this excited to wait for something did you? :)

xo

Kristin said...

That should say Bet not Better...