background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's a GIRLl!!!

I stayed home sick today with a migraine and lo and behold I received a call from my agency letting me know they had a referral for me! I was in utter disbelief and kept telling the coordinator that she must have the wrong person - my file just went to Russia last Friday and today is only Tuesday! She must be used to this because she laughed and told me that no, she had the right person and yes, she DID have a referral for me!

All along I have been prepped to accept a referral of a little boy, so imagine my surprise to find out it's a girl!!! I'm trying not to get TOO excited because a bajillion and one things can still go wrong, but she is honestly just beautiful! I sent her medical information over to University of MN to be evaluated but my heart is already gone. She is a tiny little thing (16 months old) with dark brown hair and huge brown eyes, and I already can't wait to meet her!

Thank you to all of you who have kept me and my family in your prayers - they truly do come true! Please keep us in your prayers until we have my little Russian princess home - I'm still holding my breath to make sure it is all going to work out!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yeah!!! You are still in my daily thoughts and prayers. Your princess is beautiful! We are so excited for you!!!

xo

Jennifer Bentley said...

Good thing your blog is pink!