background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Already getting impatient!


So, as I posted earlier my file went to Russia on Friday. I know it wasn't received by anyone who could do anything at this point - after all, it was going with another family who was travelling over there and no one is certainly going to get a look at it before Monday. Having said that, I am already impatient for news. News about anything. News about when to expect news. Something. Anything. Please???


I also have not heard anything regarding the domestic adoption opportunity either. I'm still working really hard at not getting my hopes up on that opportunity and it's getting harder by the day.


I spent the last couple of days shopping and of course shopping always leads to wandering over and looking at the baby stuff. Mind you, I already have a LOT of the essentials here - including the nursery set (pictured above). I can't wait to actually get the room together and really make all of this planning a reality! Hopefully I'll hear something soon, but until then keep those fingers crossed!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

All good things come to those who wait...

Can't wait to see the room all put together!!!!

xo