background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Still no news...

I e-mailed my coordinator on Monday and after several technical hiccups getting that e-mail to go through, I still have no news on travel dates. I try to convince myself that the long part of waiting is over and that I can/should expect travel dates any day now but it is getting harder and harder to believe in that. "I want what I want when I want it" is coming out - in full force - right about now and traveling is pretty much ALL I think about anymore (which doesn't bode well for day-to-day stuff, like work!).

Hopefully I'll hear back from my coordinator soon, and hopefully it will be good news (as in travel dates!). The one positive is finding RP's updated photo on the database for waiting children - at least I have a new picture to pine over while I'm waiting, and I now have two pictures of her (one a baby picture when she was an infant and another, more recent, photo) along with her referral pictures for her baby book which yes, I have already started (thanks Jen!).

Thank you to each and every one of you for putting up with me and showing me tons of love and support during this process - you will never know just how much it means to me! :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

It's understandable that as this process continues and time passes, the aching in your heart to go get your little girl will increase. But as you said in your last post, there are no villains here. Your princess is receiving care right now, while it may not be as good as what you can and will provide, she is still being loved. Someday soon, this will all be a memory you share with friends and family and your princess. She will be home soon!

xo