background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FINALLY!!!

That's right - FINALLY!!! At 4:00 this afternoon I heard from the travel group out of Moscow that I have dates to travel to meet RP! We leave for St. Petersburg on November 28 and should be headed back to the US on or around December 3. My head is in whirlwind right now and I honestly can't think straight. There is a TON to do in the next two and a half weeks - apply for visas, complete MORE paperwork, buy the gifts for the orphanage, etc. etc. etc.

Thank you all SO much for being so supportive - I know it's been your love and support that have made this all possible. I can't wait for RP to meet and get to know each of you as I know she will appreciate how truly special each of you are, just as much as I do!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Seriously, I'm in tears over here. A couple more weeks and you will be able to meet your princess in person. I'm so truly happy and excited for you.

xo