background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lazy weekends...

Yes, its way early on a Saturday morning but the fur-babies insisted on getting up and going out (and knowing that the alternative to that involved some heavy-duty interior cleanup that would NOT make me happy, I readily complied!), but somehow its strangely peaceful to be up this early on the weekend. I am LOVING the fact that I have relatively little to do this weekend - headed to the vet this morning with Buddy and hopefully getting together with Kelly this evening, and a new addition to the schedule tomorrow morning in the way of a hair appointment that was JUST scheduled. Ahhh.... me time! Now if only the weather would cooperate as it looks as if the heavens are going to downpour on us any minute now. I'm not sure when Chicago weather became synonymous with Seattle, but the west coast can certainly have this cold, rainy June weather back any time they'd like! However, in the spirit of making the most of these two little days known as "the weekend" I am planning on taking full advantage of this crappy weather by planning a nap this afternoon - ahhh...

... and here's hoping that everyone has a FANTASTIC weekend!!! :)

No comments: