background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

... and now we wait...

So, in my excitement yesterday to finally hear that things were moving along I e-mailed my coordinator with the good news and asked what the next steps were. Her response to me was along the lines of, "Fantastic! You're really moving along! Woo hoo! And now.... you wait."

Seriously? Talk about a let down! I knew this was coming, but I guess I expected something along the lines of time lines for the dossier to go to Russia, get translated, and then search for my referral. What I did NOT expect was my oh-so-wonderful coordinator tell me that now I get to start the exciting period of time called "The Wait." I've read about it in blogs and on message boards and I haven't been looking forward to it. Y'all know me, and patience is NOT one of my strengths. Never has been, never will be. I'm more along the lines of "I want what I want when I want it."

Hopefully I live through this period to tell about it later. Hopefully.

No comments: