background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Finally!!!

So, I normally wouldn't post during work hours, but I just received an e-mail back from my home study agency (whom, mind you, I have been stalking for the last 72 hours) that my DCFS endorsement letter has been received, and my home study documents are completed and on their way to be apostilled, then on to Ohio!! Finally! These are the last documents I needed to complete my dossier and receive my final I171h approvals from the Department of Homeland Security! I feel like a giant weight has been lifted and that finally I am seeing some movement here. I wasn't necessarily worried about getting the approvals - my social worker (whom I have to say has been an absolute angel!) assured me everything was in order and that I received two thumbs-up, hands down, no questions remaining, but as we all know, government agencies never work lightening-fast... on anything. Let's just hope that everything continues to move along as I'm still hoping for my "Christmas Miracle" to be home before Christmas this year!

Ahhhh... now that I've shared that news, I guess it's back to work. Ugh.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Woo Hoo! Yippee! Another step complete and the process continues. We are so excited for you and keeping our fingers crossed for your Christmas Miracle too.