background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Non adoption-related, but exciting nonetheless!


My Jeff Gordon meet-and-greet photos finally arrived - woo-hoo!! Here is the one of me with Jeffie - forgive the fact that I have stupid cheesy grin on my face (can you tell how excited I was?) or my lovely double-chin (ugh) - it was a once in a lifetime deal!


My dad with Jeffie - this picture either makes my dad look like a giant, or Jeffie really, really short. The truth is somewhere in between.





The "man" himself. It was a truly awesome experience to get to meet my favorite NASCAR driver ever! He was so nice and down-to-earth that you would never guess that he just made the Forbes Fortune 100 (or some hoity-toity list like that) recently. He is truly one of the greatest race car drivers ever and this was an experience I will NEVER forget!
Thanks for letting me share!

No comments: