background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Something positive!

So, in reviewing my last several posts it has dawned on me that I have been just too utterly grouchy and negative for my own good, so I thought I would post something warm and fuzzy and positive.

Hmmm.... not sure I have too much warm and fuzzy going on right now, but I do have to say that everything that has gone on this last year or so has shown me how truly fortunate I am to have such wonderful friends and family. Even during my recluse moments, my grouchy periods, and massive pity parties my closest friends and my family never gave up on me, turned their back on me, or smacked me around (although there were times I KNOW I deserved it!). I have such a fantastic support system in place that I am truly in awe sometimes and ever so grateful for everything I have.

So - to my wonderfully fantastic and truly awesome support system out there (and c'mon, you know who you are) - I LOVE YOU!!! :)

1 comment:

The Celing Family said...

We all love you! Glad to see some positivity over here. Maybe it will push things along...you never know. :)