background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Full time work!

No, unfortunately I haven't found a full-time job yet, but I sent off the first round of resumes last evening, with the help of little RP who decided that she needed to "help" Mommy in her job search by not listening and going to bed when she was supposed to. In order to get anything done, I let her get up and sit at the table and draw with colored pencils while I job searched and posted my resume. Hopefully I hear something soon!

This "stay-at-home Mom" gig is a full-time job for sure! I think I am busier now than when I was working full-time, probably because there is so much I wanted/needed to do with RP and around the house that I am now finally starting to tackle! I'm not complaining about any of this, mind you; in fact, I really am enjoying it. I wasn't sure what to expect after being off last year to bring RP home, and this is truly different. She can communicate thoughts and feelings now (along with "wants!") whereas last year we were just trying to get settled and into a routine, and I'm enjoying spending every moment I can with her. Too bad there isn't a way to get PAID to do this regularly, but I'm enjoying it while I can, as hopefully I'll be back to work soon and wishing for this time together.

Off to shower while RP naps - then it's off to grocery shopping, making dinner, and then a little play time before bedtime!

No comments: