background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Working on week nine

Yes, that's right - EIGHT WEEKS have now gone by and still I have no travel dates for trip one. Being sick has made this a good thing, but now that two whole months have gone by and we are two days into week nine's wait, I'm ready for some good news and more importantly, some travel dates. RP is growing older by the day and I am sad to think of everything I am missing of hers - first steps, first words, cutting teeth, learning new things. Most of all, she needs her family - to know that she is wanted and loved, and to feel secure in her future. I am quite certain that she is receiving good care in the orphanage - as good of care as one can receive in an institutional setting anyway. I try to look at every day that goes by as one day closer to bringing her home instead of one day longer I've had to wait, but I'm ready. Now. In my heart of hearts, I'm pretty sure she is too...

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh Teri! My heart hurts that your wait has continued on. I check every day hoping to see that you have travel dates. I know they are coming soon. I can feel it. Thinking about you every day and praying that your little girl will be in your arms soon.