background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

I caved...

... and e-mailed the Referral department to see if they either had travel dates for me, or knew about when I could expect them. It has been over nine and a half weeks and this wait is literally causing me to go a bit nutty (okay, okay - a bit nuttier than usual!)! I don't expect to hear anything other than, "we're still waiting and will let you know when we hear something" but at least I feel like I did something to move the process along. Y'all know me and the fact that I am NOT a patient person, so it is pretty remarkable that I've let it coast along for this long without checking.

Keep your fingers crossed for news - and hopefully good news at that!

No comments: