background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Under the weather...

So it is probably a good thing that I am not yet traveling to meet little RP as I have been deathly ill since last Saturday. Two trips to the doctor later I am the proud owner of two antibiotics, cough syrup with codeine, and steroids and STILL I feel crappy. He diagnosed me with a sinus infection, respiratory infection, AND bronchitis (while not ruling out walking pneumonia - go figure!) which is odd because when I went in I really thought I had either the flu, food poisoning, or appendicitis (yep - that pesky side pain is back and the good news about having the surgery last December is that I know for sure it is NOT ovarian cysts!). I am pretty convinced that the doctor that treated me in the Quik Care graduated last in his class in medical school - nice enough, but a bit of a quack.

The bonus to this random, yet lingering, illness is that it occured now, stateside, and not while I am in a foreign country where I don't speak the language (and am not entirely confident that I am covered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield!). NOTHING is going to get in the way of my enjoying my visit to meet my baby girl and with all the drugs I am currently on I should have a clean bill of health when I get ready to go.

Thank god for unanswered prayers, right?

No comments: