background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

And now, for the response

So, I received a very prompt reply to my e-mail to the Referral Department, which read as follows:

Hi Teri!
I haven't herd anything. I will check with the coordinator and let you know if I hear anything back. I know it is very slow in St. Pete for a first trip. Hang in there and we will talk to you soon!
Take care,
xxxxx

Not what I was hoping for, but hopefully she checks with the coordinator in St. Pete and comes back with good news. I'm trying NOT to focus on the blatant misspelling of "heard" (alright, so it isn't misspelled per se, she just used the wrong spelling of the word for the context in which it was used...)

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: