background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Is this really happening?

For such a long process things seem to be happening very quickly right now. I can't believe that in less than a week I'll be back in Russia, and this time to finally bring my little RP home! It seems like everything took so long - the planning, the paperwork, the waiting, and now **BOOM** it's almost over!

Packing is proving to be a bit difficult as I realized that I not only need to pack for myself, but also everything for RP. The crib is the holding pen right now for everything I need to bring for her and it boggles my mind that someone so small can require so much "stuff." Clothes, shoes, onesies, socks, hair stuff, toys, pull-ups, books, etc. etc. etc. Those of you with kids are probably laughing because you KNOW how much stuff little people require, but I am just flabbergasted! I am honestly not sure how much of my own stuff I can pack to make sure I have enough room for her stuff AND meet the <44>

For the moment I'll keep plugging away, although I am SO ready to jump on that plane and go get my little RP right now. Since I can't, I'll channel that energy into finishing up stuff at work and preparing to be out for 2-3 months (YES!!!).

Won't be long now, right??? :)

No comments: