background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

More.Paperwork.

Yes, just when you thought there couldn't POSSIBLY be anymore paperwork to be done, lo and behold there is! At least this time it was only one document, and it only had to be notarized - the "Acceptance/Confirmation of Referral" document. Bonus on this one is that I was being lazy and took it to the Harris Bank across the street instead of schlepping to the main branch about 6 blocks away, and the Teller Manager was thrilled to break in her new notary stamp! She wasn't being sarcastic either - she told me she couldn't wait to break in her new stamp, so I let her know how honored I was to help her out with that! Sometimes it's the little things, right??? :)

No news on when I'll be heading over for court - but we are only officially in the new wait for 1.5 weeks so far. I miss my little RP and am completely overcompensating by shopping up a storm - her closet has gone from half filled to almost full on one side, and if I don't hear something soon I'll have more clothes for her than I'll know what to do with! I also got the car seat, some tub toys, and made the decision that a changing table is NOT in order - we'll make do with the floor at this point as I am hopeful that she will remain somewhat potty-trained after she comes home! (Wishful thinking, I know!) I still need to get the potty chair and the stroller I picked out, along with some onesies in her size (I only have 18 and 24 month plain onesies, and she is clearly at the 9-12 month size right now, so the ones I have, even if they shrink, will swallow her up!) but I'm going to trek to the Carter's outlet in Aurora after Christmas to get those as they seem to have the best deals.

Until then, keeping my fingers crossed for an early court date and wearing out my pictures from the first trip by going through them again, and again, and again (you get the idea!)!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Children's place always has a great clearance sale (Feb?). I always try to shop ahead a year by whatever season they are clearing out. The trick is to remember where you put the stuff you bought and to remember you bought anything. I have been known to buy twice for seasons because I forgot I did it already.

Kristin said...

I'm on the Children's place mailing list and they have a ton of sales. And it's right across from the Carter's at the outlet mall!

Hope you get a court date soon!

xo