background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

RP-ism's (Part 2)

Of course after I write the RP-ism's post she has a few more doozies to add last night:



  • I put RP to bed at her normal time last night, and not an hour later I head upstairs to discover that she had a "messy" diaper (and let me tell you, "messy" is an understatement here!). While I was changing her I remarked that she had quite a stinky diaper, to which RP responded, "Mommy, it okay to say diaper 'tinky, but we don't say people are 'tinky. It will hurt their feelings. It will (dramatic pause here...)... hurt their heart." Guess I'm doing something right!

  • To follow up on what we do and don't say, RP reminded me once again, "... AND we don't say f***." Sigh - yeah, I've still got some work to do!

No comments: