background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

October already?

I can't believe it is already October - where has this year gone? Things have been pretty hectic around here - last weekend RP and I headed to the pumpkin patch to enjoy some fall weather (it was actually COLD - brrr!!!), and this past weekend one of my best friends got married, so it was a full weekend of wedding festivities!

RP is doing well - she continues to amaze me each and every day! She remembers the darnedest things (sometimes things I wish she wouldn't - like every time she yells out "Oh gawd!!!" when something upsets her or goes awry - and in the same tone as Mommy does, imagine that!), is starting to learn to count (favorite number is 2 - everything HAS to be two!!), learning her colors (favorite color is blue - just a coincidence that it rhymes with "two?!?!"), loves to sing and dance (she ripped up the dance floor at Miss Carey's wedding - literally!), and has boundless energy that I wish I could bottle and use myself!

With Halloween only a few weeks away RP's costume is now up in the closet, ready for the big day! She is going as "Snow White" this year, and I can't wait to see how she looks all dressed up. I even found a "My First Halloween" outfit for her to wear for the rest of the day on Halloween, which is pretty ironic considering she is almost 2 1/2 years old now. I just hope she enjoys Halloween and stays in the costume for trick-or-treating, although at this point I'm not sure exactly WHERE we'll be trick-or-treating yet. Ahhh - fun times! :)

No comments: