background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Where is the year going?

We are only a week and a half away from Halloween, and I still can't believe it. Where has this year gone? RP isn't excited for Halloween, although she seemed pretty enchanted with her costume, which I tried on her the other night and am happy to announce that it fits PERFECTLY!!! Of course, she was MORE thrilled with the pink princess bucket that I bought to go with the costumer, and even went so far as to take it from the closet and sleep with it once - I had to hide it until the big day!

I'm still not sure where we'll be trick-or-treating, but there are a few Halloween parties/opportunities coming up that we may take advantage of instead. Now I'm hoping that this costume will still fit in March when we head down to Disney World! Yes, that's right - our entire family is headed for Spring Break in the Magic Kingdom - officially booked as of yesterday.

As the weather turns colder, RP and I have enjoyed some fun at the local pumpkin patches, but like her Mommy, RP is a summer girl at heart. She is NOT thrilled with the temperature change, and seems annoyed with having to put on so many layers of clothes (not to mention having to wear a coat, socks, and shoes after months of going barefoot!). This weekend will be spent breaking down and buying RP her winter snowsuit, and I can't believe it was almost a year ago that I was anxiously awaiting my trip 1 dates and trying NOT to buy everything in sight!

Here's a quick pic of RP and I at the last visit to the pumpkin patch - hopefully one of these days I'll actually get her to look at the camera and smile for pictures! :)


No comments: