background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Santa's workshop

Despite my best efforts my basement now looks like Santa has relocated his workshop from the North Pole to just outside of Chicago. I swore I wasn't going to go crazy with Christmas, and even set a budget to stick to when shopping - the problem is that I got SUCH good deals (for whatever reason) this year that I was able to get WAY more than I fathomed I could while using that budget, so Santa and Mommy are going to be VERY good to RP this Christmas.

I might be the only one, but I'm not sure where the year went. The beginning of the year was all a blur to me - the waiting and prepping for my court date, flying back and forth to Russia, then bringing my little RP home. The next few months were a blur as well as we got settled at home and established a routine, which was followed by summer months of school and work. I have NO idea where summer went, and I barely remember fall, but it is freezing cold here, snowing, and we are a mere 17 days away from Christmas, which I can hardly believe.

With all the craziness holidays (and holiday scheduling!) brings I'm not sure when I'll be able to update this again, so please consider this an early holiday blessing to each of you - I hope you all have safe and happy holidays with your loved ones, and that the new year is great for each of you!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: