background

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Big day tomorrow

Tomorrow my little RP turns two - Happy Birthday RP!!! I can't believe we are already celebrating her birthday, and am truly excited for what the day holds in store for us. Since the weather is supposed to hold out (another 80+ degree day in Chicago in April - unheard of, but we'll take it!) we are headed to the zoo with Grandma and Papa to celebrate the day. I hope RP enjoys it, as well as the mound of presents that await her (and that's just from me - wait 'til the presents from Grandma and Papa hit that pile - I'm pretty sure I'm going to need a new house!) and her very first DQ ice cream cake (what can I say, she doesn't like regular cake!)!

I can't believe how big she is already getting, and how much she has blossomed since coming home six and a half weeks ago. I am also saddened by the stark reality that children do grow up too quickly, and in three and a half weeks I will be returning to work full-time - what am I going to miss???

Until then, we'll live one day at a time and savor every moment.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE RUSSIAN PRINCESS!!!

No comments: